Who you are
A person who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including artificial intelligence, networking and data storage, natural language processing, etc; the list goes on and is growing every day. You are someone who is curious about the potential of AI and how it can be used to improve the world we live in. You will work with harvesting data from our globally distributed IoT-solution and data cultivation management systems within the area of agriculture!
It is equally important for us that you also thrive and learn new things. Being part of a diverse team gives you the opportunity to broaden your horizons and learn something new every day!
- Proficiency in Machine Learning (e.g., tools, preparing training sets or train classifiers).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical field.
- Work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in querying databases (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce or Hadoop) and statistical analysis (e.g., R, Stata, SPSS or SAS).
- Ability to draw inferences, quantify uncertainty/risk and recommend actions.
- Experience in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, bioinformatics, computational biology, computer science, applied mathematics, or similar) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Software R&D experience evidenced by publications, conference presentations, or GitHub contributions