We are a young fast growing company, developing, manufacturing and selling innovative strength training equipment to sophisticated customers worldwide. Our users include elite coaches and athletes in professional sports leagues such as the NHL, NBA and the Premier League, as well as renown fitness influencers and leading physiotherapists in over 60 countries worldwide. Our young international team consists of highly competent, open-minded sports scientists, marketeers, engineers, sales professionals and more, with headquarters in Stockholm.
Our sales growth so far has been driven by demand generated through digital marketing initiatives as well as reseller partners on a few key markets, working mainly with end users investing in single systems. To further increase our growth rate, we now need your help to work more proactively to develop new reseller relationships and grow key accounts.
For this new Area Sales Manager role, we believe that you are a natural relationship builder with the business acumen to identify opportunities and land successful negotiations, securing bottom line results.
From the outset, your role will include the following main responsibilities:
1. Manage key sales partner relationships driving sales
- Build personal relationships with our existing reseller partners in your region
- Establish process to regularly follow up on sales growth and commitments
- Develop regular flow of information and support to sales partner network
2. Research, select and negotiate new partners
- Identify prospective partners in your region
- Develop and present offer to new prospective partners
- Negotiate and close new partner agreements
3. Develop new and existing customers with growth potential
- Develop incoming leads in your region through various channels
- Build cases around existing multi-system customers
- Identify potential large account customers in your region, take contact and close deals
We believe that your profile includes:
- Sales experience with demonstrable results.
- Ideally experience from working with training equipment sales in some form.
- Knowledge of all standard digital tools (we use Gmail, Skype, Google Docs, Zoho, among others).
- Higher education, probably in sales, business administration, physiotherapy or similar.
- Fluency in English and Swedish. Further major languages are a plus.
- Interest and experience in strength training.
This role will give you a broad responsibility in a young successful organisation, working with a fast growing global market and with daily access to the management team. The company gym is available for you 24/7, and we are located in Mariehäll, Bromma, close to Sundbyberg C and all modes of public transport.
We look forward to learning why this role matches your ambitions!