We are looking for a backend tech lead, who is passionate about building a great user experience and solving a growing healthcare challenge
We are in need of a Lead Back End/Full Stack tech lead who wants to take ownership over our backend service.. Our team is small, which mean that you will have a lot of impact on the product. You will join our dedicated team in our office at H2Hub at Hälsingegatan 45 in Stockholm.
As part of a startup, you will be involved in the entire product lifecycle - from company strategy, through design, implementation, deployment.
There’s constantly a ton of things happening at Nurse & Doc and bringing the right attitude and spirit will give you great opportunities to grow within the company. The role will offer the following:
- Fantastic personal growth potential in a fast growing company
- Join an ambitious team with great diversity and skill sets
- Chance to make a big impact on the product with your own ideas and solutions
- Low organizational overhead - the opportunity to move fast and get things done!
- Flexible hours and work environment
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To enjoy working at Nurse & Doc you should be eager to learn new things, happy to take on new challenges and have an inner drive to create great solutions. We value the following skills:
- Knowledgeable about modern cloud service architecture
- Test Driven Development
- Able to lead other developers in achieving your design and vision
- Strong desire to learn and grow your skills
- Fluent in English
- Legal right and ability to work in Sweden
Nice to have
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV and preferably link to your GitHub profile. Our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Nurse & Doc.
For more info visit www.nurseanddoc.se or download our app for Android and iPhone.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and would like to receive your application ASAP.
We are very excited to hear from you!