We are now entering an exciting phase with a public launch of our desktop version as well as soon releasing apps for IOS and Android. We are in dialogue with major brands for partnerships and look to a close a bigger round of funding in 2018 to help make OPR into the number one platform for sustainability reviews. With founders who have decades of experience in both venture capital backed startups, social entrepreneurship, impact investing and the corporate sector as well as avid travelers themselves, we are expanding the existing team of 25 to support this ambitious and global vision. See www.oneplanetrating.com for more and to check out the team and start using the platform on www.oneplanetrating.org
- Fantastic growth potential in a booming market, the sky is the limit
- Amazing potential to grow your network as we are in an intense external relations phase
- Join an ambitious team with great diversity and skill sets
- Real world experience where your work will be seen and used by potentially thousands directly. Great chance of making your mark with your own ideas and solutions
- Very flexible work hours
- High likeliness to stay with us in the future as we aim to start employing after the fundraising, where key individuals will also be eligible for equity in the company.
- Thrive in a startup environment with a fast pace
- Ambitious, takes own initiative with a desire to make a visible change in the world
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- It’s a definite plus if you are Sweden based, preferably Stockholm or Lund/Malmö.
Technical skills and talent:
- Passion for working with backend, data base integration (Amazon Web Services) and API calls (Google, Facebook, Twitter and others)
- Experience with Python + Django framework
- Working knowledge of frontend web technologies like Java Script, HTML and CSS to collaborate with front end team members
- Some experience with version control systems like Git / Github or Bitbucket is preferred
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Creating new features for the service and upgrading/editing existing functionality
- Integrate with the frontend
- Implementation of API’s from social media and travel related services
Are you the one we are looking for? This is the perfect time to join and show us your appetite for greatness. Send us your CV and we will set up a time to meet, in person or digitally.