As a Business Developer/Country Responsible at Upbeater you’re responsible for overseeing the Portuguese activities as well as the whole cycle from finding, staffing and managing projects. In addition to sourcing and signing up new projects, you’ll be the contact person towards the project owners throughout the whole projects and in charge of making sure that set goals are reached within agreed timelines and budget. You’ll also be responsible for supporting the students to make sure that they have what they need to deliver on target.
- Take responsibility for the whole project cycle to deliver on set goals: finding new projects, negotiate deals, signing contracts, staffing & managing the projects
- Handling several projects at the same time
- Be the point of contact and link between project owners and students
- Financial follow-up
- Be part of improving processes, business development- and outreach strategies
The job as a Business Developer/Project Manager at Upbeater comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun.
To be suitable for the role, we therefore believe that you:
- Are an ambitious, fast learner who’s always on top of things.
- Value own responsibility, fast pace working environment, and straight forward communication.
- A social, open, communicative and sales-minded person full of drive and optimism.
- Constantly look for possibilities to improve things.
Please note. This role will be a great fit for high-performers who thrive in a "freedom-under-responsibility" environment with a flexible and remote working culture. We're in it to continue to build Upbeater together, and there are lots of opportunities to grow with the company.
The sky is the limit, and with a "give-give" belief to achieve something bigger, your hard work will be rewarded!