The Business Development Intern will be a member of the Business Development team and help drive business development activities across the Passenger platform.
You will participate in the development and ongoing refinement of the overall partner strategy for Passenger in conjunction with the rest of the team.
You will work with the team to manage third party partnership deal opportunities from initiation, negotiation, closing and continued account management. Internally championing projects, developing financial models for deal analysis, develop strategic frameworks, and ensuring successful launches.
You will work with Sales, Marketing, Project Management, Developer Support and Business Development groups to define partner revenue generation and co-marketing strategies and oversee implementation.
- Identify new sources of revenue and services opportunities related to app partners on Passenger
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal marketing teams, research, product marketing, project management, engineering, product planning and legal to coordinate and execute app partners' programs/opportunities
- Evaluate potential business partners to accelerate the expansion of the businesses as well as enhance overall consumer value propositions
- Develop robust financial models for deal analysis to determine structure, support proposals, and influence negotiations for launching new services
- Identify and research emerging market trends, develop strategic frameworks and create supporting analyses to prioritize company resources
- Present business proposals and updates to stakeholders up to the Executive level
- Research and analyze industry/market trends, new business opportunities using various research sources and forecast methodologies
- Business School Graduate or Undergrad near Graduation
- Superior relationship skills, including the ability to work with multiple cultures
- Experience across both media and technology industries preferred
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, including data analysis and financial modeling
- Prior experience within digital media, the car industry and/or bonus programs is a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
- Strong computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Swedish and English communication skills is a requirement for the role