As with any early stage startup, your role will involve a wide range of responsibilities around the areas of growing the community globally as well as (and initially primarily) around raising the first rounds of capital. In collaboration with our founder and CEO you will get the responsibility of our 2 teams of 4 part-time business interns engaged around Business & Investment and Growth & Validation respectively.
We are based our of Copenhagen and Malmo hence travel between these cities is expected as and when needed
- You are passionate about building an ambitious, scalable and viable international business, making an impact and interested in investing yourself accordingly.
- You are motivated, positive, celebrate your victories and your learnings - have stamina and a growth mindset.
- You have hands-on entrepreneurial experience building a business.
- You are a natural leader, motivated to support and make others grow.
- You are structured, good with numbers and fluent in English, spoken and written.
- You set goals and are eager to reach them.
- You are able to bootstrap.
- You can't wait until the next pitch and dialogue with investors and stakeholders.
Are you the right candidate but currently in a job, that provides you with a basic financial security that we won't be able to offer until we have raised the next round, we are open for an initial part-time engagement.
Drop us a line about your motivation to become our future CMO/Business Developer, raising our next rounds of capital. Tell us about your entrepreneurial experience and why you are the partner that we are looking for.