What's in it for you at SnappCar?
Did you know that in Europe over 250 million cars are standing still up to 23 hours a day? We believe that inefficiency leads to waste! That’s why we want to change mobility from car ownership to car sharing. How? By providing a fully reliable and user-friendly car sharing marketplace enabling people to rent out their cars in an easy and fun way.
And it’s working! SnappCar is a rapidly growing scale-up on its way to becoming the leading car sharing community in Europe. Our mission: we want 5 million less cars in Europe in 2022 to create less pollution and more space. That's why we're coming to work every day. A bold goal but definitely achievable. So snapp more, waste less!
SnappCar.se already has a footprint and an active community in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö so we are by no means starting from scratch. Thanks to our recent investment from Europcar Labs we now have the opportunity to build a strong local independent team based in Södermalm, Stockholm to double the size of our community and deliver more value to them.
At SnappCar you'll be working in a creative, energetic and international environment. Our team members take great pride in what they do to make an actual impact on the world. We all work hard and play by our core values:
✓ self-propellingness ✓ dare to choose ✓ be brutally honest. ✓ think opposite ✓ stay foolish
What we like you to do
As our new Community Support you're in the driver's seat when it comes to taking care of our members in Sweden and building our reputation. You'll be working within our international Community Support team of enthusiasts and world changers, being at the very forefront of our fast growing SnappCar community. It will be up to you to onboard new members the best way possible and assist all our members when using our platform. Next to that, you are a natural connector with a passion for inspiring and engaging our members to use SnappCar more frequently. This means you like to proactively keep personal contact via phone and e-mail and make sure they become satisfied and loyal members.
What's your focus
- First line contact - answering questions, solving problems and engaging with our members in a confident, inspiring and relationship building manner;
- Member onboarding - providing information, inspiring and explaining SnappCar’s services to first time users, taking away cold feet feelings and answering questions about sharing at large;
- Activation - convincing and motivating car owners and members to use SnappCar more often, through phone, mail and meetups;
- Troubleshooting issues and reporting to our development team;
- Handling damage and claim reports with our insurance partner If;
- Localizing and translating content into a Swedish 'look and feel';
- Because of our high paced and frequently changing scale-up environment, there are loads of opportunities to float creative ideas, come up with growth hacks and design parts of your work yourself. All this to make our members even happier and inspired by SnappCar’s mission!
What you bring to the table
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and result driven “relationship builder”. You think in opportunities and love connecting to people, mostly on the phone, all day long and helping them. Our members enjoy talking to you and praise you for your empathy and clear explanations. You are our service champion who knows the details of everything and can communicate that to members in a simple, confident and sympathetic manner. And last but not least, you think our mission is important and that's why you want to join! So, is this you? Great, but we also want you to bring this to the table:
- 2 to 5 years relationship building experience like consultative sales or customer support – preferably in a start-up environment;
- A strong sense of responsibility, reliability and trustworthiness;
- Excellent and effective communication skills;
- Native Swedish and excellent English language skills;
- Comfortable with calling (within our already interested community) and multiple follow up techniques;
- A self-motivated mindset and the ability to handle projects with minimal direction;
- Strong affinity with p2p community / platforms and a sharing economy;
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- You have experience in using CRMs and support software;
- Business or Marketing studies;
- Actual start-up experience;
- A valid driver’s license.
What we offer you
- Being part of an amazing scale-up, building a community and making an actual impact on cities;
- Working in an international team with a bunch of creative and driven colleagues from over 10 different nationalities;
- The opportunity to set-up our office in Stockholm (Bondegatan, Medis) with two other colleagues;
- Access to and daily support from our support, community and insurance specialists in our well-equipped HQ in Utrecht and offices in Copenhagen and Berlin;
- All the tools you need to be successful such as a laptop or MacBook;
- Travel expenses so you can actually get to the office and go places;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free rides (SnappCar credits) and the possibility to drive our SnappTesla Model S (in Utrecht);
- Lots of fun, teambuilding and celebrating successes together!
What's that? Are you in?
Great! Apply by sending your cover letter in Swedish and your CV in English, but also feel free to contact me, Fredrik Karlberg, at +46-733804987. Looking forward to getting in contact and learn more about you.