The golden rule to content marketing is to provide value, equally important is to deliver the content to the people who will find it valuable. You will be primarily responsible for finding out what content to create, just do it, and then distribute it to generate website traffic and leads.
No matter how complex something is, we strive to make it as simple as it can be. As a Content Marketer, you have an ability to take complex tech stuff and make it simple without making it stupid – creating true thought leadership.
This is a really exciting role! You’ll play an important part in growing Bannerflow’s presence in the market and will get to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. You’ll have the opportunity to take on a lot of exciting projects at a very early stage in our rapidly-growing company.
Who you are:
You have a passion for, and proven experience, researching an audience and creating a content strategy that will help build a solid pipeline for our sales team.
You know how to balance the creative side of marketing with a data-driven and analytical approach. You take great pride in measuring and optimizing your marketing efforts to make sure that they deliver.
You’re a writer and storyteller at heart. You love to read, and you’re a master of written communication. Writer's block is rarely a problem for you.
You have a solid track record in distributing your content through means such a guest blogging, Medium etc. and you can show it. Traffic and leads are what counts for you at the end of the day.
This is for you if:
- You possess a strong understanding of powerful content and how inbound marketing, sales, and content work together.
- You have a portfolio to showcase your content writing skills.
- Thinking SEO when you write is a given for you.
- You have an intellectual curiosity with an insane drive and determination.
- You enjoy reducing complexity and making complex topics simple.
- You have a talent for developing attention-grabbing openers and crafting compelling conclusions.
- You are deadline-oriented and very comfortable working in a fast-paced and open environment.
- You’re fluent in English, both spoken and written. Native English speaker is a huge plus.
- A degree in marketing, communications or similar.
- Previous experience of SaaS and B2B.
- Experience from marketing automation.
- Experience in design or video production.
This is not for you if:
- It takes you forever to write anything.
- You don’t enjoy to consistently write every week.
- You never read articles, books or basically anything.
- You’re not really into tech.
- You love writing but dislike editing and distributing your content.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter, and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. You also need to show you have something extra!
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position. If successful, you’ll be meeting quite a few of us and we’ll be asking a lot of tough questions. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.