We are looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager, ready for the challenge of their lifetime, to shape and execute on a Content Marketing strategy to drive inbound leads and Kognity’s revenues.
When establishing Kognity we have, like many start-ups, focused on outbound sales. Following our product improvements and hyper-growth over the past years we want to invest in Marketing with the ambition to have one third of revenues generated by Marketing-led initiatives in the coming two years. Building a robust Marketing function will support Kognity on its path towards radically improved learning for 1.5 billion students - that is why we need you!
You are passionate about creating content yourself, as well as managing external authors. You have an eye for quality graphic design, a high level of structure, a drive for results, and you excel in a fast-paced environment. You would be accountable for planning, executing and improving a Content Marketing plan, to radically increase the quality and quantity of available content to be used by Marketing, Business Development and Account Management teams to ultimately drive revenues.
You would be reporting directly to the Director of Growth, until a Head of Marketing is hired and onboarded.
- Set a Content Marketing strategy, in line with the Marketing strategy, with input from the Director of Growth / Head of Marketing
- Develop first class content for online and offline purposes (whitepapers, brochures, content for the website etc.) to increase downloads/clicks, and drive revenues
- Set and manage a marketing campaign calendar,in collaboration with BD/AM teams and a Marketing Automation Specialist, and be responsible for the content and overall design of campaigns
- Own the production of case studies and testimonials from Kognity’s top customers globally in collaboration with BD/AM teams, including interviewing, editing and communicating them across marketing channels
- Develop Kognity’s blog, tailored to 3+ educational systems, with the objective to significantly grow the number of subscribers and convert them into customers
- Conduct continuous research, analysis, and A/B testing to understand what Kognity’s subscribers and customers want to read and shape the content plan accordingly
- Hire, onboard and coach a team of experienced freelance educators and influencers to support content production where necessary
- Collaborate with Kognity’s Design Squad and external agencies, and be ultimately accountable for both the quality and outcome of the content and graphics delivered
- Maintain Kognity’s social media channels with relevant content
- Higher education degree within relevant field
- 3+ years experience in Content Marketing
- Exceptional authoring and editing skills, with an eye for detail
- Proven track record delivering quality content for offline and online purposes, with a focus on web content
- Native English speaker
Other skills we value
- Experience working with fast-paced B2B EdTech SaaS companies
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) and video production
- Passion for delivering results, setting and automating processes, and using data to make decisions
- An entrepreneurial mind and passion for collaboration and innovation
- Driven, yet humble and open to feedback