In this role, you will be in charge of the system development of AxCrypt, designing and developing architecture and code as well as leading our development team in Indian.
We are looking for an experienced .NET developer with leadership experience. Our mangetment team is based in Sweden, and our own fully owned subsidiary in India with a development team handling feature development, maintenance, support and testing.
To be successful, we think you need to be a meticulously careful security-minded developer with primarily a back-end focus, but front-end experience and skills are meriting and useful. You have most likely been a professional developer for 7-10 years or more. A better than average understanding of encryption is required, but expert skills are not required to start with. We do expect you to become an expert though. You need to be fluent in spoken and written english, and preferably in swedish as well.
Your most important personal characteristic is probably an ability to write and test code that just works. Every time, all the time, under heavy load. You must also be a fast learner. We don't expect you to know everything from start, but you need to learn quickly mostly by reading code and scripts and existing configuration.
The AxCrypt technologies include a wide range of C#/.NET software and scripts in various languages, including many support tools that tie the continuous integration and installer building together, as well as tools to manage financial reporting from payment providers handling complex EU accounting rules and currency conversions.
Core skills and experience requirement:
- +5 years C# development.
- +2 years leadership and/or architecture.
In addition, you also need to have broad range of good-to-expert skills with tools and technologies such as:
- Windows Server configuration, management and security lock down.
- DNS including understanding of SPF, CAA, DMARC and other related technologies.
- Cygwin, Exim and SMTP-related configuration and management.
- JSON REST API's using .NET Wep Api both as a producer and consumer.
- NUnit unit testing framework.
- Multi threading and async programming.
knowledge / experience in the following areas, it is meriting the more you have:
- Xamarin development in iOS and/or Android with Xamarin Forms and/or Mac OS X with XWT.
- Native app development in iOS and/or Android and/or Mac OS X.
- Encryption techniques including both symmetrical and asymmetrical algorithms and applications.
- MSBuild custom targets and configuration.
- SSH configuration and use, including port tunneling.
- TeamCity continuous integration server.
- WiX installer.
- Basic marketing and financial accounting concepts.
- Performance optimization and tools.
Send your resume with a personal letter and references through the Hub. The selection is ongoing process. Don't wait for deadline, apply today so that we get in contact with you.
Looking forward to meet you!
The AxCrypt team through,
CEO & Co-founder