We are a fashion-tech company building a platform to enable our users to rent and rent out fashion, shoes, bags & accessories to each other. Additional revenue streams will follow.
The Common Closets will democratize fashion by allowing people to share fashion and at the same time earn money, save money, and do good for the environment.
Do you get excited about new projects and have an entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do mindset? Do you want to help us change consumer behavior for the better and help save the planet?
At The Common Closets you will be responsible for the platform, the tech strategy / road map, and leading the tech team of internal and external resources.
While your role Is foremost a strategic and leadership role, we are a startup and you should be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and do hands-on development as well. The job will include designing, developing, implementing and maintaining new features for our users.
You are a visionary, entrepreneurial and driven!
• You have experience in building platforms, preferably marketplace
• You have experience of working in a start-up or projects
• The MVP is built in Django and Angular (will probably migrate to React)
• You have experience in maintaining and improving platform development
• It’s a plus if you have good knowledge and experience of using platforms
like AirBnB, Hygglo.se and Vestiaire Collective
We are building the new big fashion platform and future fashion
Come join us!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.