Are you a Python / Full-stack developer with a couple of years of experience and want the opportunity to re-invent the banking industry? Could you also see yourself assisting in the daily operations and be the link between business, product and technology, help in the business strategy as well as support and work close with our customers? Do you want to build and lead your own tech-team? Did you answer yes? Then you might be the one we are looking for. Submit your application now, selections are done on a regular basis.
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO DO?
Creditive was founded in 2016 has a deep pool of business professional and technology talent. We specialize in automated lending services for SMEs. We simplify the access to business finance by working with banks and helping banks to disrupt themselves.
We build applications. Efficient and automated applications. We engineer the most forward-thinking financial systems in the industry. Think advanced visualizations, think complex systems integration, think massive data flows for all kinds of financial services, from small- and midsized companies to large banks and financial institutions. With experts and community leaders in our various practices we work with a host of technologies: Node.js, React.js , Python, Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS), Microservices, Big Data, ML.
WHAT DO WE NEED HELP WITH?
We are looking for strong Fullstack/ Python developer to work on next generation financial systems.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Your personality is of big importance to us as well as your ability to take own innovative decisions in your everyday work tasks. We highly value your social skills and capability for cooperation as we are working on a team level. We also believe that you are a person that loves to work in a fast-moving organization where time from decision to action is short.
Your role will be Tech lead / CTO and together with the CEO decide and prioritize the development plan.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- Experience with frameworks such as Django, Ruby on Rails, Spring, Laravel etc. Our platform is built on Django.
- Good web service knowledge. We are using AWS.
- That you can work in a structured and analytic way .
- A positive outlook on new technologies and a driving force to adapt and learn new trends.
- Previous experience with responsibility for a technical product.
It is desirable but not a requirement that you have the interest or experience of:
- Development of SaaS products.
- Former experience from startup companies.
We do encourage applicants to apply for this job even if you’re not located in the Malmö area.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME WORK WITH US?
- It is a challenge—your peers will push you, and you will grow in leaps and bounds that is impossible in traditional organisations.
- You will see a multitude of technologies, organisations, and projects—you will learn a lot in a very short period of time.
- We are a flat meritocracy with an engineering mindset—what matters is how good you are and how well you deliver.
- We are focused on the banking domain—there are plenty of areas where technology is a competitive advantage, and our clients turn to us when they need more innovative solutions.
- We are entrepreneurial and agile—there is a lot of opportunity to take accountability and grow quickly.
- Flexible schedule.
- Space to work in the center of Malmö with terrace and great ocean views! Or work remote from home. Your choice.
- You'll get to work on projects from the beginning, that you feel them yours and make them grow with all the support you need.
- Possibility to work with TOP people: with experience in startups, consulting, innovation, strategy, marketing, banking, authorities.
- We believe in innovation and pursuing great ideas! You will be able to give your opinion and make your ideas come to life.
Your quick response would be appreciated. We're looking forward to meet our new CTO asap.