Who are we?
Nova Fairy Tales is an ambitious startup in the tours and activities sector. We are building a guided tour agency from scratch, utilizing technology and modern means of communication, providing our customers with high quality, personal guided tour experiences. Based in Copenhagen, we are two full time employees and 25 part time tour guides already operating tours in Copenhagen and Malmö and soon other destinations. Our goal is to be the best guided tour operator in Europe. You can see more at www.novafairytales.com
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, pro-active and flexible colleague to manage our business in Stockholm with support from our HQ in Copenhagen. As Destination Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of running our guided tour business in your destination, such as
- Developing new tours including making arrangements with and negotiate terms with suppliers
- Hire and manage our tour guides in your destination ensuring high quality and high level of happiness in the tour guide team
- Assist with launching new tours, analyze sales and execute on creative and effective ways of marketing
- Assist in fixing issues arising and adjusting our products and processes accordingly
- Other responsibilities and tasks as we grow our business
The role can be part time or full time depending on the candidate profile.
What do we expect from you
We expect that you
- Live in Stockholm and know absolutely everything there is to know about Stockholm
- Have at least three years of sales, marketing or customer service experience from the tourism industry
- Are genuinely interested in entrepreneurship and building great businesses
- Are a responsible individual who can prioritize first things first
- Can be flexible with work hours as we need to cover tours throughout the week all around the year
- Are fluent in English (Any other language is a plus, but not a requirement)
Notice that, for this role, you must be residing in Stockholm
What we offer
- Dynamic and challenging work environment with passionate colleagues, lots of responsibility, lots of freedom and lots of fun!
- We are a small team and you will be involved in all aspects of our business and your thoughtful input will be valued and used in determining the direction of the company
- An opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship in practice, grow yourself professionally and prepare yourself to start your own business one day