Min Doktor combines medical expertise, technical innovation and an exceptional user experience to provide people with quick access to high-quality health care, wherever they are.
Our team consists of more than 60 people from various backgrounds and with a multitude of life experiences. We strongly believe that our diversity is a great asset for both the company and our patients. The opportunities to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues are endless.
If you’re looking for the chance to make a big impact at a profitable startup that’s innovating an entire industry, consider joining Min Doctor! We offer the opportunity to be a key player on a growing team – hands-on learning at its very best. Min Doctor is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer / IT System Administrator. We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic candidates looking for the challenges and rewards of working in a small startup environment. You will be part of a collaborative development team that develops, tests and deploys at a startup pace!
What you will be doing
- Configure, maintain and support our DevOps network infrastructure
- Maintain and support our firewall, routers, and internal networks
- Report on health and performance of the infrastructure / software
- Work with employees to help diagnose and resolve issues
- Maintain and support backup / disaster recovery
- Be an advocate for improving the processes to deliver quality, usable, scalable software
Who you are
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or Systems Administrator working with one or more of the following:
- Linux system administration
- Demonstrable scripting automation experience
- GIT version control system administration
- Delivery of a web application using a Continuous Integration process
- SQL server administration
- OS X / MacOS administration
- Hands on experience with end-to-end web application troubleshooting (including diagnosis and resolution)
- Works well both independently and within a group
- “Can-do”, positive attitude
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
Good to know
English is the official language spoken and written at Min Doktor.
Swedish is used when required by regulations.