We are looking for a dedicated person who will help us improve our digital presence. You will work with:
- Create content for LI, Blog and Newsletter on your own and with input from your colleagues
You will execute our digital marketing strategy, but also give input to it and improve it. The role starts out as an internship, but we are very interested in you showing the value and becoming a permanent employee.
The company has several target groups, ranging from top management at industrial companies to small restaurant owners, which give the communication a challenge. Are you willing to take it?
Who are you?
We are looking for a person who has good theoretical knowledge within the Digital Marketing (and Sales) area, and also some practical experience with executing it. We value motivation and creativity, as well as humbleness.
You speak and write English very well. Danish and/or Swedish would be very beneficial.
What you can expect
- Very flexible working days and hours.
- The position is part-time and limited in time, but could develop into a full-time position.
- Opportunity to use and improve your Digital Marketing skills
- Support from competent manager
- Mentorship from colleagues with very long experience in International Management, Business Development, Project Management, Software Development and Supply Chain Management.
- Possibility to be part of building up a very interesting global company
Questions? Contact Head of Projects Tomasz Wysocki on email@example.com