With the mission to eliminate waste in farming, Vultus offers satellite based fertiliser prescriptions. This helps farmers save 30% of fertilizers, leading to improved sustainability and production. Currently, we reach out to the equivalent of triple Sweden’s growing area, working across Europe and Asia. Within this customer base, we can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 1.3 million tonnes of CO2 per year, about the same as Maltas’ yearly emissions.
Vultus has several international B2B relationships that brings our products to major agricultural regions in Europe and Asia. As a marketing manager, you will be responsible both for generating new leads to B2B clients, by using web content, PR, ads and other digital means. Furthermore, you will promote and strengthen our brand towards our clients, as well as farmers, primarily through PR. As an early member of the team, you will gain large amounts of freedom, thus, it is important that you have a high quality of work and are comfortable with responsibilities.
- Handle existing, and find new business to business relations
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including email and social media advertising
- Measure and report on marketing strategy and performance (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with development team to help optimise user experience
- MS degree in marketing
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field
- Understanding markets
- Experience with KPIs
- Experience handling B2B relations
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Experience with implementation and managing of SEO/SEM (meritable)
- Working with an international team
- Meaningful and impactful mission addressing a global environmental problem
- Equity compensation
- Many responsibilities and opportunities to develop
- Autonomous work and large amounts of freedom
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 9 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.