The Marketing Intern will drive research, planning and execution of Passenger's digital and social media presence. As a critical part of the marketing team, this role will own and drive the growth of various social media platforms and user engagement online and on mobile. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and is self-directed.
As a Passenger marketing intern working from our Malmö offices, you will have the opportunity to receive valuable experience and the possibility of receiving an employment at the end of the internship. You are passionate about sustainability, marketing, creativity and brand development. You posses high analytical skills and can work independently.
In this role you will:
- Manage Passenger's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) to grow presence online and on mobile
- Perform competitive analysis and monitor trends
- Develop content and partner with creative team to design assets
- Create and implement campaigns and campaign strategies
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports and any ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist marketing team with tasks as assigned
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
- The ability to think strategically and work independently
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise to meet aggressive goals and timelines
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to quickly assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions
- A passion for sustainability
- Experience working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics