A unique opportunity for a talented UI designer! Join Fairlo and its core team to design products and services that helps people solve the most common financial challenge in the world - cash flow.
Fairlo is the fastest growing TechFin startup in Sweden. With cutting edge tech, talented team and massive support from our investors are we not only creating amazing financial products, we are part of building the world we all want to live in. We believe in transparent and fair financial services.
Why join us?
- Unique opportunity: Join a startup just before the big Scale-up.
- Product: We have a working product already that has made an impact on thousands of users.
- Team: We are a small team of 8 and growing steadily. In your first day at Fairlo, you will realize that we are professionals in our domain with well thought out strategies.
- Culture: We’re a serious but fun-loving, open and simple bunch of people who’d be working together and supporting each other to win in this venture.
- Value: We all believe in what we do and we would expect everyone in the team to believe in our vision of creating transparent and fair financial services.
- Salary + stock options: You’d be part of Fairlo family emotionally and legally.
- Working in close collaboration with the product owner to independently produce sketches and wireframes.
- Ability to break down a road map to work assignments.
- Be "proven" strong within UI but some experience within UX. If you lack experience in UX, we believe you should have a strong interest in this area.
- In close co-operation with the product development team, participate in daily stand-ups to share progress and reconciliation of work in progress with the product/service and in tools (such as sketch) be able to work out a basis for the product development team.
- Want to be involved and take a long-term strategy for the product/service.
- Be able to take overall responsibility for Fairlo's graphic profile/visual expression and to develop this.
- Support with graphic material for other parts of the company such as marketing/sales and presentations.
- Profile that is hungry, wants to learn more, wants to take on a greater responsibility than previously experience.
- 2-4 years of work experience.
- Worked with at least two different projects or one big or been a consultant and worked with at least two different clients where the industry plays less role but on the other hand it is more important you have worked with digital products/services on the web/app.
- We launched our first product 2018, a realtime credit for people to solve their cash flow ups ‘n downs in a fast, transparent and simple way. By having the power to amortize freely, postpone, top up, change or end the credit, users can adjust and form the credit to their unique lifestyle - all this of course with no fees, simply because its fair!
What have we accomplished:
- Thousands of users and growing rapidly.
- Been selected as the most interesting Techfin and accepted to Stockholm Innovation & Growth (nordics most renowned accelerator programme).
- Won demo day 2019 with best pitch among 20 hot startups at Stockholm Innovation & Growth.
- Established our tech hub with experienced engineers in Belgrade.
- Closed a seed round with amazing and diverse investors with different backgrounds such as sustainability, fintech and government funds.
We believe that the teams that can create something out of the ordinary, and who really can make a difference, are the teams where members contribute with different experiences, background, skills and personality.
Be part of the Fairlo Core Team and join us in the revolution. We have our head office in central Stockholm. We are looking forward to your application and hopefully get a chance to meet you!
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 8 benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.