You should be someone who
- has a background in electronics (bachelors, masters or higher).
- can design a PCB and chose the right components for the hardware to work.
- understands, for instance, RF harvesting and how signals works in general.
- can work in a team but also independently.
- has time to invest in the project.
- is fluent in English (Swedish is a plus).
The person we need shall have all the characteristics above AND shall live in region of Västra Götaland (VGR). Some examples are Gothenburg, Uddevalla, or Trollhättan. We give you free hands and you can design the hardware however you want. One condition is that you'll share everything, including the formulas and mathematics/physics, with us.
We are happy to tell you more so feel free to contact us! Working as a freelancer for us can lead to you being hired as well.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.