We develop jobtech and brew our own beer (seriously, we own one of the biggest breweries in Skåne). For the first we need a front-end developer who want to be the starting point of our front-end team (our back-end developers are tired of being forced to do front-end stuff). You need to have a couple of years experience working with ReactJS, NodeJs, GraphQL, statically typed languages, responsive design and test driven development, be great at collaborating with our developers, marketing team and customers and build a kick-ass web app that our customers love
We are both working with long-term internal projects and short-term external projects. You should be able to work the entire flow from start of a project to delivery. You have some working experience but it is more important that you show that you love what you are doing.
We are seriously fun people to work with, besides that we offer
- Aspiration to be the best work place
- Flexible working hours and location as long as work gets done
- Development opportunities, you will become a better developer working with us
- Work-life balance
- Breakfast and beverages
- After work (with our own beer of course) and quizzes with your colleagues and friends of Auranest
- Work out with your colleagues (currently 1/3 of the office are joining)
For this position you need to be citizen of EU and able to locate to Sweden.