Our business in the event/companies/organisations/ has grown very fast recently. We are looking for a good front-ender who can turn the design concept into a prototype or a product. You are expected to work in a fast pace environment together with a very agile team. We are right now a team of 4 full time working on this product.
Ambitious and creative and care about personal growth to become the front-end tech lead! Experience with modern frameworks like React and being able to guide the team what is the best framework to use. Experience with Sass, Less, Bootstrap etc. A good eye for implementing designs. Responsive, mobile-first thinking. You’ll be working closely with our tech team and creative director to develop, deploy, run and maintain UI and UX aspects of our products.
You have a genuine interest in developing great user experiences and a passion for solving people centric problems through tech and design. You appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit and feel comfortable in a dynamic, high performance and goal-oriented environment. You have a great personality, are curious and willing to develop — good at taking and giving feedback. You enjoy working in an environment where everything can happen. We strongly appreciate proactivity! You have a genuine interest in finding solutions and new ways to get the job done.
You will work with:
- Frontend development for web (React)
- Backend development (Java and python)
- Frontend development for mobile apps, (Native IOS/Android) (later on not the focus right now)
We care about your personal growth and you will learn from
- CEO on how to measure the success of the product - the analytics.
- COO on how to run a startup.
- Art director from Hyper island on how to create the best design.
- CTO from google on how to connect to the backend system to ensure the best user experience.
- Chief Data Scientist on how to create a bot who does the match making