You will be working with the development of the web application in order to expand the functionality of the application. As it is not a finished application there is room for and need to be involved in deciding how the app should evolve and what software to use. You will work closely with the rest of the team to make sure that development is heading in the right direction, that we help each other out and to make sure that we are all on the same page. The first challenge would be to get the final pieces put together for a minimum viable product that can be tested in a pilot. This would include creating components in node.js and angular as well as handling database structures in mongodb.
We are using different technologies and are very much open to new ideas so there is definitely room for experimentation and to take time to learn about new technologies and new programming skills.
- Structured (write readable code and creates documentation)
- Big on learning new things
- Humble with respect to others
- Team-player who shares knowledge and want to take part in decisions regarding the development of the app, service and company
- Ready to go the extra mile when it is required
- Incorporate security as a natural part of your programming
- Proficient in the Swedish language
- Willingness to learn about or prior knowledge about energy efficiency
- Prior knowledge in IoT-infrastructure
- Being a part of creating a service that reduces energy use, mitigates climate change and improves the comfort for people in buildings
- The possibility to greatly influence and participate in the future design of the service and company
- Take part in the journey of commercializing a service and getting a company to grow
Software and technologies that we use:
Salary: At the moment we do not have the possibility to pay any salary and the compensation for your work will instead be in the form of equity. This would be open for discussion and based on such things as the time your are willing to put in and the value that you could bring to the company.
Working hours: Very flexible but we are usually available and working during normal business hours, ish.
Location: We are based in Stockholm and preferably so are you, or somewhere in the area.
Job type: Anywhere from 40% and up, the more (hours) the marrier.
Questions: Just send an email to email@example.com
Hope to hear from you soon!