What's in it for you at SnappCar?
Did you know that in Europe over 250 million cars are standing still up to 23 hours a day? We believe that inefficiency leads to waste! That’s why we want to change mobility from car ownership to car sharing. How? By providing a fully reliable and user-friendly car sharing marketplace enabling people to rent out their cars in an easy and fun way.
And it’s working! SnappCar is a rapidly growing scale-up on its way to becoming the leading car sharing community in Europe. Our mission: we want 5 million less cars in Europe in 2022 to create less pollution and more space. That's why we're coming to work every day. A bold goal but definitely achievable. So snapp more, waste less!
SnappCar.se already has a footprint and an active community in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö so we are by no means starting from scratch. Thanks to our recent investment from Europcar Labs we now have the opportunity to build a strong local independent team based in Södermalm, Stockholm to double the size of our community and deliver more value to them.
At SnappCar you'll be working in a creative, energetic and international environment. Our team members take great pride in what they do to make an actual impact on the world. We all work hard and play by our core values:
✓ self-propellingness ✓ dare to choose ✓ be brutally honest ✓ think opposite ✓ stay foolish
What we like you to do
Your primary objective will be to accelerate our growth in Sweden. Your level of ambition must be nothing less than transforming the way people perceive car sharing services by convincing people to try the SnappCar formula. You will be the driving force behind our market and growth activities in Sweden. As a full-stack marketer with a thorough understanding of our target audience in Sweden, you are the one to position and localize our product and brand. You devise growth strategies to spread the word about SnappCar by using a broad set of channels – ranging from offline to SEA, social ads, PR, influencers and content marketing. You are a seasoned marketer with a growth hacking mindset and a heart that is beating for our members.
What you bring to the table
- A Marketing education combined with 4+ years of solid experience in marketing tech concepts directed at consumers;
- A proven track record in a broad set of offline and online marketing channels (SEA, SMM, email, PR, events and loyalty programs);
- Native Swedish and fluent English language skills. You need to be comfortable using Swedish as you will work with text on the web, in campaigns and other channels;
- A metric driven approach to growth experiments;
- Strategic awareness with a getting-things-done mentality and eagerness to make SnappCar a successful brand in Sweden;
- strong focus on optimizing spend and performance based on data;
- A proactive approach and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced scale-up environment;
- Strong affinity with p2p community / platforms and the sharing economy;
- An allround mentality. As we are a small team you have to step up and be willing to help where we might need it the most for the day – from doing support tickets to fixing furniture as well. If you feel the need to hide behind your desk and just stick to your area, please try another company ;)
What we offer you
- Being part of an amazing scale-up, building a brand and making an actual impact on cities;
- Working in an international team with a bunch of creative and driven colleagues from over 10 different nationalities;
- The opportunity to set-up our office in Stockholm (Bondegatan, Medis) with two other colleagues;
- Access to and daily support from our growth and marketing specialists in our well-equipped HQ in Utrecht and offices in Copenhagen and Berlin;
- Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance;
- All the tools you need to be successful such as a laptop or MacBook;
- Travel expenses so you can actually get to the office and go places;
- Free rides (SnappCar credits) and the possibility to drive our SnappTesla Model S (in Utrecht);
- Lots of fun, teambuilding and celebrating successes together!
What's that? Are you in?
Great! Apply by sending your cover letter and your CV in English, but also feel free to contact me, Fredrik Karlberg, at +46-733804987. Looking forward to getting in contact and learn more about you.