We are looking for a Head of Marketing who is passionate about driving revenues and ready for the challenge of their lifetime building the Marketing function at one of Europe’s fastest growing EdTech start-ups, serving hundreds of schools in over 90 countries! This includes being fully accountable for the Marketing budget, leading a team, and setting a strategy to drive revenues from Marketing.
When establishing Kognity we have, like many start-ups, focused on outbound sales. Following our product improvements and hyper-growth over the past years we want to invest in Marketing with the ambition to have one third of revenues generated by Marketing-led initiatives in the coming two years. Building a robust Marketing function will support Kognity on its path towards radically improved learning for 1.5 billion students - that is why we need you!
You would be reporting to the Director of Growth and be part of the Growth Leadership Team, which includes the Heads of Business Development, Account Management and Strategic Growth, together in charge of a team of 30+ team members, based on four continents.
- Set a holistic Marketing two year strategy to ensure ⅓ of revenues comes from Marketing-led initiatives with input from the Growth Leadership Team
- Be ready to hire, onboard and coach a world-class Marketing team within the first 6 months at Kognity, in line with Kognity’s recruitment and leadership principles
- Set, and execute on, a month-by-month inbound marketing plan to drive revenues from campaigns in the short run
- Be accountable for setting a Content Marketing strategy, tailored to 3+ educational systems driving leads (Kognity blog, whitepapers, etc.)
- Set a lead qualification process with the Business Development and Account Management teams to maximise the ROI from inbound leads
- Ensure Kognity’s online and offline visual identity is in line with Kognity’s branding guideline and improves continuously across offline and online channels (website, brochures, conference material etc.)
- Higher education degree within relevant field
- 7+ years experience in B2B Marketing, with an inspiring career development
- Proven track record driving revenues from Marketing-led initiatives
- Experience hiring and coaching team members
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- Near-native English speaker
Other skills we value
- Experience working with B2B Sales and/or in the EdTech sector
- Passion for qualitative and quantitative analytics
- Natural sense of structure and long-term planning
- An entrepreneurial mind and passion for collaboration and innovation
- Driven, yet humble and open to feedback