We are looking for a talent whose mission is to launch and set up the business of Jakamo in Sweden, and to make Jakamo a well-known brand in Swedish manufacturing ecosystem. Our success is dependent on having a great understanding on SCM and industrial value chains including core processes and value creation logics.
You will be mostly working on enterprise sales activities contacting and meeting the customers and creating value propositions for them. You will be working as an important member of the Jakamo’s sales team. Some of the biggest cities in Sweden would be your preferred location.
- Execute sales including prospecting, lead generation, business case building and sales negotiations
- Manage delivery projects and customer relationship
- Execute marketing activities
- Execute Jakamo’s commercial strategy in Sweden
- Establish the sales team and infrastructure in Sweden
- Lead the after sales and growth of customer value
- Work closely with the Jakamo team to establish extraordinary value for our customers
- Be one of the key persons on scaling the business of Jakamo
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a smart and passionate person who can get stuff done
- Understanding of SCM and industrial value chains (core processes and value creation logics)
- Practical knowledge of Swedish manufacturing industry
- Experience in B2B sales in international enterprise sales environments (long sales cycles, complex buying process and complex operational environments)
- Experience as people manager in B2B sales team
- Entrepreneurial orientation, iterative and agile approach
- Willing to learn, care about ways of working and always want to improve
- You love the product you’re selling and you want to work with other people who feel the same
- Fluent written and verbal English and Swedish
- University degree
We are a fast-growing young technology company creating a truly new way of collaboration and digitalizing manufacturing supply chains. Innovation is at the heart of what we do. We pride ourselves on providing manufacturing professionals around the world a solution that radically improve and accelerate the collaboration between customers and suppliers.
Jakamo has been selected twice to be one of the top-20 startup companies listed by Talouselämä. In fall 2017 Microsoft hand-picked Jakamo into Turbopump Program. Turbopump is Microsoft’s unique market entry program for young technology companies that are ready for world-class scaling of their business. We have a great investor and advisor team including Mårten Mickos (CEO of Hacker1, former CEO of MySQL) and Michael Van Swaaij (Founder of eBay Europe and former CEO of Skype) supporting us on our fascinating journey.
Since we’re a young company, you get to be a big part of a small team with a very broad impact. If you like to work with cool innovation, take pride of your work and don’t shy away from a challenge, we might have the right opportunity for you!
Send your application, CV and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.