As Inbound Marketer/Growth Hacker at Upbeater you’ll have an important role in Upbeaters growth journey. Through content marketing and the use of the right channels, tools and target audience analysis, etc., you'll be responsible for attracting interest, converting prospects and leads, turning them into customers and following up and maintaining relationships.
As an inbound marketing/growth hacker at Upbeater you'll:
- Set a marketing strategy and together with the CEO decide on KPIs and targets
- Activate and execute on the marketing strategy, including but not limited to;
- Content; copywriting, social media, newsletter, campaigns, prints, presentations, guides, blog, etc.
- Channels; social media, web, email, SEM/SEA/SEO, events (own and visited), etc.
- Marketing Automation & other tools; lead capturing & nurturing, email flows, analytics, CRM, NPS, etc.
- Be part of building, growing and maintaining identity of a brand that is ready to be seen and heard
To succeed in the role, we think that you:
- Have an academic and/or professional background in marketing and communication
- Have a broad skillset and enjoy different parts of marketing
- Are curious to understand people/audiences, what makes them satisfied, and how you can contribute to their happiness and success
- Have a creative mind that don't limit your imagination to what "should be done by the book"
- Understand and be passionate about Upbeater as a brand - enough to brag about your engagement
It'll be a bonus if you have previous experience from:
- The startup scene and understand the different challenges related to working with limited resources
- Concept development, branding, PR and positioning to precise overall messaging and strengthen market position
- International project, or have an interest in understanding different global markets
Let's create, let's break standards, let's have fun - We're looking forward to hear from you!