Joining Upbeater means you’ll be part of a flexible and dynamic small team with a passion for global possibilities and the workspace of tomorrow.
As an Inbound Sales / Growth Hacker at Upbeater you’ll be responsible for the marketing and sales activities, including Attracting, Activating, Engaging, Retaining and Converting potential customers into new business. You'll have an important role in the business development, and will be able to see direct outcomes of your work.
We're therefore looking for someone who share our mission of helping up-and-coming talent and up-and-coming innovation succeed, who's creative with ideas, implementation and processes, get exited by the opportunity to generate buzz and engagement, is social, and not afraid of testing their way to the best results. You love generating and attracting interest, keeping potential customers engaged, making sure they understand the value of our services, turning them into customers, and making them want to come back for more.
- Take responsibility for the whole project cycle of Attracting, Activating, Engaging, Retaining and Converting potential customers into new business
- Work towards set conversion and sales goals that will be agreed on together with CEO and Strategic Partnership Manager
- Together with the team develop a sales/growth hacking strategy that will help us all reach our individual and overall goals
- Be responsible for the Swedish sales funnel, from lead generation to revenue
- Test, analyze and improve strategies to increase conversion
- Negotiate, contract and financially follow-up
- Be part of improving processes, business development- and outreach strategies as a whole
The job as a Sales driven Growth Hacker at Upbeater comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun. To be suitable for the role, we therefore believe that you:
- Are an ambitious, fast learner who’s always on top of things.
- A self motivated person who don't sit around waiting for instructions, but rather can't wait to test a new idea
- Value own responsibility, fast pace working environment, and straight forward communication.
- A social, relationship building, open, communicative and sales-minded person full of drive and optimism.
- Constantly look for possibilities to improve things.
Other experience that'd be seen as strengths for this position include;
- Previous work with startups and a strong network in the startup scene in Sweden and the Nordics
- Knowledge of and a network of established/bigger companies who have an innovation and talent focus
- Understanding and interest of the future of work and education industry
- Speak Swedish. Additional languages are plus.
This role will be a great fit for driven performers who thrive in a "freedom-under-responsibility" environment with a flexible and remote working culture.
This is a commission/project based role to start with, with the intention to transition into a permanent set up for the right person. Sales is in focus, but using marketing and growth hacking strategies will be key. We are a startup company in the sense of structure and people, meaning that the person we're looking for need to possess the abilities to efficiently work on their own, set up their own strategies and processes whenever needed and smoothly integrate them into the team and the company. We work together and support each other and as we're a small team everyone holds a key position to contribute to the growth and success of the entire company. It's therefore crucial that you take responsibility and show accountability towards your colleagues, can have a positive influence others, and you'll get the same in return.
We're in it to continue to build Upbeater together, and there are lots of opportunities to grow with the company both on a national and international level. The sky is the limit and we believe in a "give-give" environment to achieve something bigger together!