Job Description :
We produce Human-Centric Videos for fast-growing companies and we love that!
Our focus at the moment: create videos that help companies scale their recruitment process and their growth.
Do you like people and want to learn video editing? If yes, this internship position might be for you!
Typical tasks :
- Edit different types of videos (company presentation, employee presentation, testimonials customers...).
- Learn how present your projects to the team and communicate with the customers.
- Be part of brainstorming meeting to find creative ideas for our customers
- Help with the shooting process.
- Team player, professional with a positive attitude.
- Business-oriented, you are able to understand the stakes of others businesses.
- Curious, creative and willing to take initiatives and actions.
- Adobe Première skills appreciate.
- Strong interest in social media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Location: Stockholm center.
Duration: Internship (3 month), full time.
Starting date: Mid August 2019