If you're bursting with ideas and creative energy but haven't found the right place to channel it yet, Panion could be that outlet. We need to get our product out to the world and plan to do so by building collaborations with corporations, universities, organizations, influencers, bloggers and ambassadors who share our mission.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Partnering with influencers and bloggers.
- Building partnerships with universities, nations, FB groups, and other large communities that want to try out our Communities Tool.
- Finding upcoming festivals and events that want to be seen in our app and will promote our tool.
- Partnering with companies to host events and run contests.
- Creating an on-the-ground strategy for traditional marketing (posters, flyers, stickers...)
- Leading our ambassador program.
- Reaching out to different industry leaders and professionals who could benefit from knowing about our platform.
- Overseeing our bloggers and posting their articles to our website.
Who are you? Someone who...
- Takes initiative and problem solves independently. Learns from doing and has a keen eye for knowing what needs to be done before anyone else.
- Cares about our mission of trying to improve integration and the loneliness crisis.
- Brings new ideas to the table.
- Stays organized and is detail-oriented.
- Understands and believes in our values and company culture. We want to promote and celebrate our differences, both within our company and in the message we send to our customers.
- Speaks and writes fluent English, other languages a plus but not required.
- Is operational; doesn't just strategize but knows how to execute.
- Is great at managing expectations with team members and potential business partners.
- Can think fast on your toes and can improvise when life throws you a curveball.
- Can handle deadlines and the occasional stressful situation.
- Has a history of leading projects and taking accountability for taking tasks above and beyond.
- Doesn't mind occasionally working on weekends if its for a mission you believe in (#startuplife)
- Wants to prove that Panion can't function without them i.e. wants this to turn into a full-time job.
- A fun working environment with passionate and creative people
- The potential for a lot of growth and a potential full-time job
- The ability to affect thousands of people's lives
- Free coffee/tea and the occasional round of beers
- Compensation for transportation
- Invitations and free tickets to awesome startup events in the region
About the position:
- Minimum of 4 days per week.
- Should have your own computer.
- Will work in our office (located at MINC- the startup hub in Malmö).
What to do next:
- Try the app so you can figure out what we work so hard towards!
- Send us a cover letter about why you feel you are the right fit for Panion, what you can bring to the table, and an emoji that best describes you. 🦄
Looking forward to meeting you!