Accomplice is digital agency based in Frihamnen, Stockholm. We help our clients succeed in the digital landscape by combining a deep understanding of complex technology with creative excellence. We provide services within digital strategy, design, programming and analysis. We have during our three years partnered with organisations such as Adobe, NCC, Sony music, Sonos and won numerous communication, design and tech awards. See more what we do on accomplice.se.
We’re now looking for a designer early in their career, eager to take part in a small team and play an important role in building a young company. You should be passionate about solving problems through design, with an equal interest in the aesthetics as the business challenge you’re working on. As a designer at Accomplice you will have a broad role and work on creating wireframes, prototypes, digital designs to print. You will also take part in brainstorming around new concepts and ideas. We will not put any limits to your role and we would therefore love to see someone with passion and drive come in through the door.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is able to contribute to the creation of designs such as user interface, layouts, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards
- Assists with idea and concept creation, ensuring ideas are grounded in strategy and technology
- Understands Brand and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Understands and is able to extend the visual language of a project, taking into consideration existing brand guidelines and aesthetics
- Prototypes and validates design solutions where appropriate
- Explains and articulates design decisions and rationale
- Assists with researching, competitor benchmarking and audits
- Is comfortable in both digital and traditional mediums.
- Is proficient in the Adobe suite, notably Illustrator and Indesign, prototyping experience is a plus
We believe that we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills both in swedish and english
- Passionate and self-motivated, someone that engages in training, conferences or other events that further their craft, either through Accomplice or personally
- Enjoy working in tight collaboration with other team members
- Quick learner and disciplined
- Interest in a variety of technologies, tools and languages
- to be part of a fast growing but small company with big room for development
- to work tightly with and be coached by our senior creative
- to be part of a very creative team passionate about new tech and innovation
- to be part of a non corporate environment with high demands on quality but with a lot of freedom
Sounds interesting? Get in touch through email@example.com or by clicking the interested button below.