If you're bursting with ideas and creative energy but haven't found the right place to channel it yet, Panion could be that outlet! We are looking for someone to help with all things related to product and design. From mapping user journeys, building wireframes and designing new user interfaces, evaluating our design both holistically and on a micro level, overseeing design interns, and working alongside the Product Manager and Lead Developer.
We are growing in several markets and can only continue to succeed with a superstar team leading the way!
With you on our team we will...
- Create a visual road map for our entire product
- Develop concepts into wireframes, mockups & eventually a working prototype
- Design new screens and features that fit well within our overall product
- Revamp our process for user testing
You are someone who...
- Is outstanding at designing UX user journeys
- Is extremely detail-oriented
- Is highly organized regarding productivity and project management
- Believes in testing, testing, and more testing
- Brings their own ideas to the table
- Is a master of empathy and putting yourself in the shoes of the users
- Can handle deadlines and can manage and communicate expectations within a team
- Can follow and expand our Design Structure
- Is excited about everything related to customer experience
- Loves to problem solve
- Takes initiative and problem solves independently. Learns from doing and has a keen eye for knowing what needs to be done before anyone else
- Cares about our mission of trying to improve integration and the loneliness crisis
- Understands and believes in our values and company culture. We want to promote and celebrate our differences, both within our company and in the message we send to our customers
- Is operational; doesn't just strategize but knows how to execute
- Can think fast on your toes and can improvise when life throws you a curveball
- Has a history of leading projects and taking accountability for taking tasks above and beyond
- Doesn't mind occasionally working on weekends if its for a mission you believe in (#startuplife)
- A fun working environment with passionate and creative people
- An option for company shares
- The potential for a lot of growth and potentially a senior level position as we grow
- The ability to affect thousands of people's lives
- Free coffee/tea and the occasional round of beers
- Invitations and free tickets to awesome startup and design events in the region
- Your own computer with the Adobe Suite
- The ability to work in our office on a full-time basis (located at MINC- the startup hub in Malmö).
English fluency, we operate entirely in English as an international team
What to do next:
- Try the app so you can figure out what we work so hard for!
- Send us a cover letter about why you feel you are the right fit for Panion, what you can bring to the table, and an emoji that best describes you. 🦄
- Show us other digital products you've taken the lead on, i.e. your portfolio
Looking forward to meeting you!
The Panion Team