We are now entering an exciting phase with a public launch of our desktop version as well as soon releasing apps for IOS and Android. We are in dialogue with major brands for partnerships and look to a close a bigger round of funding in 2018 to help make OPR into the number one platform for sustainability reviews. With founders who have decades of experience in both venture capital backed startups, social entrepreneurship, impact investing and the corporate sector as well as avid travelers themselves, we are expanding the existing team of 16 to support this ambitious and global vision. See www.oneplanetrating.com for more and to check out the team and start using the platform on www.oneplanetrating.org
- Fantastic growth potential in a booming market, the sky is the limit
- Amazing potential to grow your network as we are in an intense external relations phase
- Join an ambitious team with great diversity and skill sets
- Real world experience where your work will be seen and used by potentially thousands directly. Great chance of making your mark with your own ideas and solutions
- Very flexible work hours
- High likeliness to stay with us in the future as we aim to start employing after the fundraising, where key individuals will also be eligible for equity in the company.
- Thrives in a startup environment with a fast pace
- Ambitious, takes own initiative with a desire to make a visible change in the world
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Sweden based, preferably Stockholm or Lund/Malmö.
Skills & Talent:
- A keen sense of effective communications, preferably with both academic and practical experience.
- Know your way around social media (Instagram, Faceboook, Twitter).
- Plus if you can create marketing material in Photoshop or the like and work with website content.
- Further plus if you have experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Maintain social media with daily updates to increase interaction and following, update website when needed
- Assist core team with marketing campaign strategy to maximize user acquisition
- Create content for marketing, including images
- Build and maintain relationship with partners, key media, engage with influencers to find and spread interesting content
Are you the one we are looking for? This is the perfect time to join and show us your appetite for greatness. Apply through the Hub and we will set up a time to meet, in person or digitally. firstname.lastname@example.org