You are primarily focused on digital marketing and everything that entails, but in the start-up world anything can happen, so be prepared to learn a lot in areas such as product development, creative help to customers & companies, valuable contacts and everything around building a company from scratch.
- Social Media: Advertising, Monitoring, Content, Strategy, Campaigns
- PR: Activities, Story-telling, Media Processing / Monitoring, Research.
- Collaborations: Networks for influencers and bloggers/journalists, publishers and DSP's
- On-boarding: For prospective customers
- Retention: Research & Processing how we increase retention of users.
- Graphic Design: Content (ex. Photoshop / InDesign is a big plus)
What do you get from working on VE & VILE?
- You learn incredibly much (A start-up year is like dog's age, i.e. 7 years, in lessons).
- You will learn more about online marketing, programmatic, reach & retention through social media
- You develop communication and marketing strategies in B2C/B2B
- Understanding how to build companies from scratch with a dedicated team
- International working environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Very dynamic and fun(!) workplace
- The chance to implement and develop your own ideas
- Challenging role with great colleagues and excellent team spirit
- Being part of a fast-growing startup
You sit at Epicenter in central Stockholm together with a fun team and lots of fun startups.
The internship period is not time-limited and is initially unpaid. If we like each other there is opportunity for employment later on. We would like you to have the opportunity to be in the office during office hours. Full time or half-time is OK.
Looking forward to your application!
We're looking for you with:
- Passionate about in digital marketing
- Great communications skills
- Fluency in English and/or Swedish
- A creative mind
- Proactive/Initiator, driven, creative, solution-oriented, positive
- Target data and performance driven
- Good understanding of social media
- Good communication skills