We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Automation Specialist to develop and execute a strategy to significantly increase the quantity and quality of inbound leads, and contribute to driving Kognity’s revenues.
When establishing Kognity we have, like many start-ups, focused on outbound sales. Following our product improvements and hyper-growth over the past years we want to invest in Marketing with the ambition to have one third of revenues generated by Marketing-led initiatives in the coming two years. Building a robust Marketing function will support Kognity on its path towards radically improved learning for 1.5 billion students - that is why we need you!
You are passionate about driving revenues, are best in class at setting up marketing automation and lead nurturing programs, and you strive for great digital customer experiences. You operate in Salesforce and associated Marketing Automation systems daily, and you love interacting with colleagues within sales. You excel in a high-paced environment, like to execute on tasks, and have an eye for detail.
You would be reporting directly to the Director of Growth, until a Head of Marketing is hired and onboarded.
- Set a Marketing Automation strategy, in line with the overall Marketing strategy, with input from the Director of Growth / Head of Marketing
- Develop and optimise customer acquisition and engagement programs in Pardot, as well as the inbound journey from prospect communication to MQL stage and handover to Business Development and Account Management teams
- Send email campaigns in collaboration with BD/AM teams, the Content Marketing Manager and a designer (segmentation, frequency, timing, spam-compliance, etc.)
- Segment lists based on past behaviours (email engagement, website downloads etc.) and measure results to optimise the lead nurturing workflows and conversion rates
- Set SEO and SEM strategy to drive traffic, and accelerate the rate of lead acquisition
- Set strategy to minimise list decay and unsubscribers while increasing the productivity of our campaigns, in line with GDPR regulations
- Create guidelines for processes, A/B tests, and campaigns to generate leads, and ultimately revenues
- Coach BD/AM teams in lead management processes to maximise ROI from inbound leads
- Higher education degree within relevant field
- 3+ years marketing automation experience
- Specialist in Salesforce and Pardot (or similar Marketing Automation Systems such as Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Portrait)
- Experience with Lead Scoring and Lead Management
- Analytical and ROI-driven (ability to evaluate campaign performance and optimise programs accordingly. E.g Google Analytics/SiteCatalyst)
- Near-native in English, both in writing and verbally
Other skills we value
- Experience working with fast-paced B2B EdTech SaaS companies
- Passion for planning, structure, and execution
- An entrepreneurial mind and passion for collaboration and innovation
- Driven, yet humble and open to feedback