You will be working on a patent-pending cleaning technology that removes common harmful gases (volatile organic compounds). Your role would be to complement this technology by identifying a way of treating CO2; for example, either by converting it into something else (less harmful) or harnessing it as a resource for other products (such as a fertilizer), etc. It is expected that you identify several CO2 treatment techniques, develop one of them further through materials knowledge, 2D/3D sketching and some simulation skills to identify how cost-effective the technique is. You might need to contact potential suppliers and partners to deploy your technique if proven to be feasible.
Your skills and Profile
• We put great focus on how you are as a person; i.e. energetic and motivated
• Extinguished academic performance
• Background in materials science, engineering physics, chemical engineering or similar
• Some experience in conducting research, simulating / sketching and optimization
• As we work for gender balance, we encourage female applicants
If you have questions or concerns about the position, please contact our Product Developer Mohamad Mansour firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please send your CV, academic transcript and cover letter through the Hub. Hope to see you!