We are looking for a mobile application developer who loves innovative technology and is interested in a career being a part of developing the world’s first combined urban shared mobility service.
Knowledge of Java/Kotlin and Swift is essential.
Who are we?
Passenger develops innovative transportation solutions that drives the world towards more cost effective and environmentally friendly transportation.
We’ve built the world’s first dynamic real-time combined mobility service making it easy, cost effective and environmentally friendly for people to get where they want to go.
You will have an active role in shaping the development of our application and will play an integral part in strengthening the user experience for our customers.
Why join us?
You will join an exciting well funded company which aims to build the worlds leading combined mobility service and you will be an instrumental part of that journey. We’re also one of 10 companies in the Climate-Kic accelerator which is an EU funded program. Through Climate-Kic we have access to several Master Classes around the world in marketing, development and leadership which our employees will frequently be able to attend.
Aside from that we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress and relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Sociable team, regular company meals and events
- Flexible vacation times with paid vacation
- Stock options
- Working remotely when you see fit
- The opportunity to work with exciting new technology and be instrumental in creating the future of mobility
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be an integral part of our development team, beginning with getting up to speed in our current android application, adding new features and correcting faults alongside the current development team, and then work with the development team to build our iOS application from scratch.
- Part of the role will be the continued re-imagining of the existing codebase using modern design principles and languages.
- You will also be responsible for aiding the team in understanding how the software works internally and help in replicating faults which have been recorded by our customer services department.
- We work in an agile environment so you will be regularly communicating with our lead developers and CEO to keep the team up to date with progress and to discuss any problems.
What we’re looking for:
- Commercial experience developing native iOS and Android applications
- Extensive knowledge of Java/Kotlin and Swift
- Experience using source control (git)
- Knowledge of the app-store release process
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology
Knowledge in the following is meriting:
- Working with Google Cloud console/Maps API
- Experience working with APIs