Planning trips and finding great things to do is a frustrating and time-consuming experience... So frustrating that in the end we had to do something about it and built GigsGuide (https://gigs.guide). Now we are looking for someone that knows how to spread the word and make sure all music and travel-lovers out there know that their prayers have been answered and that there is now a better way to plan their trips.
Besides a massive passion for music, culture and discovering new places, the person we are looking for also...
- Knows how to generate buzz and build a strong community around a cool service
- Knows how to optimize a site for SEO and Social Media
- Writes beautiful texts in English that people love to read over and over again
- Doesn't call any of these things "growth hacking"
Ideally, you have some previous experience from the travel industry or from event/entertainment/ticketing.
Considering the team is currently mostly composed of balding, male metalheads, we'd really like to find someone that is nothing like us (we promise we won't make fun of the music you listen to).
We might not take ourselves very seriously, but we are damn serious about what we do: if you are full of passion and feel you can make a difference, let's chat!
BTW, we all work remotely so we don't really care where you are based (unless it's Australia... we'd rather not do team meetings in the middle of the night).
- "There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses."
- "Hit it!"