What is Qred?
Qred was founded in early 2015, and is a FinTech scale-up offering business loans to entrepreneurs in all industries. Our purpose is to help companies grow faster, and our vision is to be the preferred alternative for fast, safe and comfortable SME financing. Presently 18 professionals across three countries, Qred is embarking on the next step in its journey, and we are now looking for a Performance Marketer.
In this role you will..
- Actively manage the Google Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns for all markets – including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation, A/B testing, improved targeting, and making sure we bid for the best possible ROI.
- Drive the performance of all our PPC channels e.g. social media advertising, retargeting, display, programmatic and other performance based sources.
- Develop and execute initiatives to increase the amount of traffic to our websites. Focus on quality and attract loyal customers that grow our revenue.
- Monitor performance through Mixpanel and Google Analytics. Keep track of budgets, KPIs and targets to take data-driven actions when necessary.
Working at Qred means that you will benefit from the following
- Be part of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the Nordics
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very international team across 3 countries
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming FinTech industry with Qred having already become the market leader in Sweden and Finland.
- A start-up atmosphere in an expansive scale-up environment with flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas.
- Strong career progression and opportunity to grow with the business.
- Working from a beautiful office in the heart of Stockholm
The successful candidates should have:
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in paid search and PPC, preferably within an international marketing agency environment.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field e.g. marketing/communication.
- In-depth knowledge of AdWords’ account structure and best practices.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital marketing reporting.
- Fluent in Swedish. Any other Northern European language is a huge bonus (e.g. German, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian).
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and maintain workloads.
- Drive and ambition, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Having a financial background is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
This is a full-time position based in Stockholm’s centre. If you like the sound of this and want to be a part of changing the future of small business financing, get in touch: contact Fay Pistikozoglou, Head of Digital Marketing, via mobile: +46 70 772 51 66 or email: email@example.com. You are welcome to send a CV with cover letter or a link to your LinkedIn profile. For general enquiries about Qred contact Jason Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 73 317 27 05. The position is open immediately.