Our team consists of more than 60 people from various backgrounds and with a multitude of life experiences. We strongly believe that our diversity is a great asset for both the company and our patients. The opportunities to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues are endless.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Designer to join our growing design team. We need a talented designer who is versatile in the digital world, excited to try both new and proven approaches in digital advertising, skilled at creating stunning and functional landing pages for our products. You should understand our business and communication goals and translate them into unique creative solutions.
What you will be doing
- Deliver product marketing material for newsletters, ads for Facebook/Instagram and other diverse media.
- Design landing pages, messaging and user experience variants for A/B testing.
- Communicate detailed design and design rationale both verbally and through execution.
- Work closely with Analytics and Research to measure, learn, iterate and validate.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
Who you are
- A skilled visual designer who is passionate about communication strategies, social media behavior and to create marketing that resonates emotionally with people.
- Proficient in design tools like Adobe CC, Sketch, and InVision.
- Detail oriented, hard working, self-motivated and proactive.
- Eager to develop and learn.
- Proficient in English.
The Design Team’s main task is to develop insights, understand our users’ problems and needs, connect the dots and design possible solutions that help our patients get a frictionless journey through our service.
We work in close collaboration with Marketing, Product, Technology and not the least our medical staff—which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways.
The job is full-time in our office in Malmö, Sweden.
Please send your application including an online portfolio/PDF to Per Jorisch, Head of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org. / or show your interest here and we will contact Per to tell him you've applied.
Candidates must be eligible to legally work in Sweden.