What will you do?
- Bring Volumental’s new products to market (we’re launching several this year). Develop the go-to-market and commercialization approach and bring it to life through close cross-functional collaboration with product, sales, marketing and tech.
- Build appropriate product feature positioning and messaging. Craft clear, refined key messages per audience and product to ensure our marketing team communicates in consistent and compelling ways across channels.
- Be the internal expert on the market and buyers. Unearth insights on market opportunities, synthesize feedback from customers and collect buyer needs to define and influence where we should go.
- Arm our sales and marketing teams with the tools and knowledge they need to succeed. Structure the development of case studies, buyer profiles, talking points, etc. Work with our creative teams to craft our sales material and marketing collateral.
- Support our commercial teams with your analytical skills.
- All the other things! One day you may represent Volumental at a tradeshow and the next you could optimize website conversion. We’re growing, but we are still a startup and you need to thrive in an intense and hands-on environment.
We are excited about you because
- The challenge of building out product marketing as Volumental's first dedicated product marketer fits the adventure you seek.
- You have a proven track record from a product or marketing role in a B2B environment. You're at ease working with complex, technical products.
- You are a top notch structured, logical thinker with a unique ability to zoom in and out between details and big picture.
- You are a confident communicator, fluently conversing with technical, creative and business colleagues alike.
- You are a cross-functional project manager who can stay on top of shifting contexts and deliver on time.
- You are a fast learner with an experimental mindset. We test, evaluate, and iterate to find what works and what doesn’t.
- You are fluent in English. With teammates from over 20 countries and customers across the world, it's a true international environment.
Bonus - Don’t let these stop you from applying, but if they fit you, please let us know!
- You have strong quantitative data analysis skills
- You have lived to tell the tale of a rapidly scaling startup
- You know the ins-and-outs of the retail industry
- You've spent time in strategy consulting.
This is a full-time position based at our Stockholm headquarters, reporting to the VP Marketing.
We're a friendly and talented group of 45 who enjoy learning from each other's unique perspectives. We value collaborative mindsets and promote individual initiative. We encourage a diversity of applicants to apply!
Visit our website to get to know more: www.volumental.com