We are looking for a robot technician to join our engineering team. You will own internal delivery process, including assembly, configuration and shipping of robots as well as supporting customers with troubleshooting of robots. You will also work in the robot engineering team, supporting with 3D-printing, prototyping and gathering feedback from customers. Since we are growing fast, your work will be crucial in getting robots to the market and ensuring we keep a consistent high quality of production and delivery.
You will join a very ambitious team of scientists, entrepreneurs and engineers building the most advanced social robotics platform on the market. Further on, you will be an early employee at one of the most promising and high impact startups around with mission to revolutionize how we interact with infor, backed by some of Europe’s most prominent investors.
By joining Furhat, you will join us on a journey to create world leading conversational robots that interact with us the way we interact with each other, and be in the driver’s seat in the development of a new genre of applications between human and machines.
As a Robot Technician, you would:
- Own the internal delivery process: assemble, configure, test and ship robots to customers all over the world
- Be our go-to customer support resource for hardware and configuration related issues, logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve hardware and software related issues on robots
- Assist in building prototypes of early stage designs, test equipment and assembly
- Maintaining internal robots, equipment and our own workshop, making sure the inventory is up to date and all tools are up and running
- Drive parts of the supply chain, researching suppliers, making contact and negotiate deals
- Participate and help with robot setups and configuration at events
We would like that you:
- Have previous hands-on experience in assembly of hardware and electronics
- Have previous hands-on experience in customer support
- Have a good understanding of computer systems, mechatronics, assembly and tools, and other hardware technologies
- Know your way around a workshop, spent time at prototyping centers, maker spaces, etc.
- Are an excellent communicator in English, both written and verbal, with high pedagogical skills
- Have a proven ability to work well in teams
- Actively maintain a customer-centred approach to all aspects of your work
- Have great analytical and problem solving skills
- Are self-motivated, independent, with an uncompromising drive for excellence in execution