With the mission to eliminate waste in farming, Vultus offers satellite based fertiliser prescriptions. This helps farmers save 30% of fertilizers, leading to improved sustainability and production. Currently, we reach out to the equivalent of triple Sweden’s growing area, working across Europe and Asia. Within this customer base, we can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by approximately 1.3 million tonnes of CO2 per year, about the same as Maltas’ yearly emissions.
Vultus has numerous business to business relationships across various geographies that are continuously being developed and explored, as well as market research and marketing campaigns, that need to be expanded and implemented. The scope of this position is to act as the interface between customers the sales and the marketing team, aiding CSO in managing these relationships, as well as reaching out to new potential customers. You will also be representing Vultus at events and conferences, therefore you should be comfortable at presentations and traveling. As an early member of the team, you will gain large amounts of freedom, thus, it is important that you have a high quality of work and are comfortable with responsibilities.
- Maintaining long term relationship with clients
- Approaching new clients
- Managing deals and negotiations with clients
- Establish and present reports such as timeline estimates, status reports and account service documentation
- Conduct market research to determine relevant KPI’s
- Maintain sales data base in the CRM
- Provide general administrative support of coordination of marketing and sales team output with customer expectations
- Minimum of 3 years experience with B2B sales
- Proven ability to work independently as account manager
- Proven experience with technological products
- Solid background in the agricultural industry
- Understanding of quantitative and qualitative international market research
- Experience with pitching and presenting
- Experience in working with CRM
- Working with an international team
- Meaningful and impactful mission addressing a global environmental problem
- Equity compensation
- Many responsibilities and opportunities to develop
- Autonomous work and large amounts of freedom
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 9 benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.