What you will be doing
- Design and develop software, primarily with focus on high availability and scalability
- Write high-quality, unit-tested, peer-reviewed code
- Brainstorm technical architecture options with your team
- Work in a changing/agile environment
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who you are
- You are an amazing software developer
- You have a strong experience in software development
- You have an experience of automated testing
- You are motivated; you understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users
- You are an independent thinker; you like working without someone looking over your shoulder
- You are comfortable sharing your opinion and proposing new ideas and processes
- You are a listener, wanting to understand other people's solutions
- You have your own side projects that you want to tell us about
- You understand the trade-offs between shipping code soon and finding a perfect solution
Seniority is not a must — we also welcome juniors who have great potential and are willing to make a difference.
We are roughly fifteen FE, BE, Fullstack and application developers. We also have full time testers and currently work in four teams, each having a product focus area. We work with iterations in an agile way and are continuously improving the way of working. We strongly believe in autonomy and that a team is much stronger than individuals.
Our employees want to make the most of it. You must be excited to get your hands dirty and help building a growing business. You want to grow with Min Doktor and make your mark.
Working at Min Doktor is a unique opportunity to join a well positioned start-up that is driving meaningful social good and with an incredible opportunity to scale. We are well funded with strong and durable owners and a team that has an excellent track record of building great services and products.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees as well as to a better product. Join us and help make Min Doktor even more diverse!
Good to know:
English is the official language spoken and written at Min Doktor.