Why should you work for us?
- We’re a startup with great potential! Many stakeholders are taking an interest in us and our product - both potential customers, investors and business partners.
- You'll be offered both equity and a competitive salary.
- You’ll be one of the first to join our soon-to-be-expanding team, meaning that you’ll be part of shaping the company culture from scratch.
- You’ll work with cutting-edge technology.
- Since we’re a small team you’ll have a lot of say and you’ll immediately see your work being implemented in real life.
- We’re located in Mojang’s old office on Södermalm, which is pretty cool!
- There’ll be quite some travelling. Our prototype testings will include visiting concerts and festivals around Europe.
- We’re part of Telia and Capgemini’s mentoring program Coach Your Business, meaning that we have access to core competence and guidance from the best in the industry.
- We’re a tight-knit team that wants to have fun at work and support each other to always do our best!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for you who are an experienced Java developer to join our team as tech lead or CTO. You're an efficient problem solver with good communication skills that is passionate about new technology. Since we’re early stage the role is pretty broad initially, involving everything from setting up the company’s overall technology strategy to leading the product development, planning and executing prototype testings and being in charge of tech recruitment. We’re looking for an ambitious doer with some true grit!
- Overall strong technical background
- Good knowledge of Java, Git and the agile development methodology
- Experience in product development specification
- Experience in Bluetooth stack/application development
Not required but a plus:
- Knowledge of Android or Swift development
- A passion about network solutions