To wash your car today is both a hassle and time consuming and wastes large amounts of water. Woshapp solves this by taking the car wash to you. Our certified car washers bike to your car and with the help of our innovative and environmentally friendly nanoformula we remove all the dirt using only 0,3 liter water per wash, instead of in average 200-500 liter per wash. Convenient, smart and environmentally friendly.
We build things fast and have a skilled team of developers but lack someone taking full responsibility for the UX and UI of our platforms, i.e. our two apps (B2B and B2C) and our website. You would be working closely with the rest of the development team, consisting of six people, as well as our customers to help us build the most customer-friendly solutions possible.
- Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design. From workflow, wireframes, UI mockups and prototyping to implementation
- Design engaging and simple experiences for our users, both internal and external ones
- Serve as a key creative voice UX/UI on your projects through all phases of work including discovery, conception and production
- Research and develop new user interface ideas as well as testing and verifying their functionality and the user flow
- Understand and work with internal goals, usability, technical constraints as well as budget and schedule
- Screen recording tools (e.g. UXCam)
- User Testing
- Wire Framing
- Measuring Product Usage
- Analytics (Firebase, Google, etc.)
Nice to have
- Designing Skills (Photoshop, GIMP, etc.)
- Project Management
- Deployment (Google Play Store, App Store)
- Experience in Google Website Optimizer
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.