Our main challenge day-to-day is constructing a modern and delightful user experience around some of our core features:
- Maps with 3D geometry
- Real-time data visualization
- User-created data about indoor locations (comments, pictures, etc)
As a member of our small but growing development team you will primarily work on our web app, but if needed or desired also contribute to the backend. Your responsibilities will range from proposing, designing and implementing new features and technologies.
Our tech stack currently consists of React, Relay, GraphQL, node.js, and PostgreSQL, together with three.js, Material UI, and Typescript.
We have the grand ambition of our product being used for most buildings in the world, and for us the past year has been filled with confirmation that we are building a service with great applications and customer interest.
As an early team member you will have great impact on the product and the company, and be part of our journey.
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Develop web apps
- Discuss and possibly implement new APIs
- Discuss product, design, UX
You probably have
- Multi-year experience developing web apps
- Experience developing web APIs
- Insightful and humble views on code quality and UX
It would be awesome if you have
- Worked at a startup or in a similar fast-moving organization
- Experience developing 3D-graphics software
- Developed user interfaces and applications centered around search
If this is something that sounds like a good fit for you, let’s get in contact!