One Planet Rating OPR) is dedicated to accelerating the growth of sustainable travel, developing a platform that allows users to recognize, rate and reward travel/tourism service providers for outstanding (positive) impact on environmental, social and cultural issues. One Planet Rating is a social enterprise, working with a for-profit agenda but with razor sharp focus on creating measurable positive impact. We are in an open beta phase with upcoming expansion plans so join and grow with us!
We are now entering an exciting phase with global campaigns, apps on the way and also expect to raise a first round of funding later this year. With founders who have decades of experience in both venture capital backed startups, social entrepreneurship, impact investing and the corporate sector as well as avid travelers themselves, we are expanding the team to support this ambitious and global vision. See www.oneplanetrating.com for more and to check out the team. See www.oneplanetrating.org to start rating on our platform!
- Fantastic growth potential in a booming market, the sky is the limit
- Amazing potential to grow your network as we are in an intense external relations phase
- Join an ambitious team with great diversity and skill sets
- Real world experience where your work will be seen and used by potentially thousands directly. Great chance of making your mark with your own ideas and solutions
- Very flexible work hours
- High likeliness to stay with us in the future as we aim to start employing after raising funding later this year.
- Thrives in a startup environment with a fast pace
- Ambitious, takes own initiative with a desire to make a visible change in the world
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- It’s a plus if you are Sweden based, preferably Stockholm.
Technical skills and talent:
- Experience with backend (Python + Django framework preferably) is a plus
- Experience with version control systems like Git / Github or Bitbucket is preferred
- Bootstrap framework
- Rest APIs
- Be part of the User Interaction and Design Process
- Creating new features for the service and upgrading/editing existing functionality
- Integrate with the backend
Are you the one we are looking for? This is the perfect time to join and show us your appetite for greatness. Contact us and we will set up a time to meet, in person or digitally. firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.