Join our international team here in Södermalm and help create the next-generation gaming experience.
We’re a small dynamic team of gamers, with a strong background in product and tech, who finally got fed up with how damn cumbersome it is to play games. Especially with friends.
In an era where you can listen to 30 million tracks at a click through Spotify, and watch movies just as easily via Netflix, gaming still takes hours of time and a strong dedication just to get started. We set out to fix this, and just last year we had our first fully-functional prototype of Trail. The concept worked!
Now it’s time to bring it to life.
You will be in charge of developing the frontend of our gaming platform. You will work closely with product and design giving them feedback while they work on features and design. Most importantly, you need to be proactive looking out for solutions considering not only the tech side but also the UX side of things.
You need to care about quality, have attention to detail, be pragmatic and focus on the results. We also like to have workshops to discuss new features and other important product decisions and we would like you to be part of those.
We are developing our frontend as a single-page web application, so you should have some previous experience in web programming. We are currently using Ember but we are open to trying out other frameworks if you want to since we would rather you take full ownership of the project.
- Knowledge of at least one modern web framework such as React, Ember, Vue, etc.
- Extra points if you have a good eye for performance, specifically regarding advanced CSS animations.
- You should also be somewhat comfortable with the UNIX command line and Git.
- Less important but also useful is knowledge of cloud services like Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- And finally, a basic knowledge of SQL is always useful.