• To take command of all guest interactions through the inbox of our ‘Hands-Off’ Airbnb hosts, making sure no messages slip through the net
• You'll review, overlook and respond to our numerous guest inquiries we receive daily.
• It will be your job to ensure our guests are informed and ready for their trip (before, during and after)
• To put your emphatic social skills to use daily, liaising between multiple teams across the business and, of course, the guests on the other end of the messages
• To manage our reservations system meticulously
• To brush up on your knowledge of Stockholm’s best spots, in order to give guests a local’s showoff
• You will be responsible for coordinating the operational tasks of the maintenance team.
• Have an insight overview of individual customers needs and wants.
• Establish the day to day task routines as a customer support agent, and further excel in the role to contribute new ways of automating customer support procedures.
• Assisting the Head of Customer Support in innovating ideas of new partnerships that could benefit Guestit's customers and clients
YOU ARE AND HAVE:
• Fluent in English (Swedish is a plus)
• Previous experience a plus, but not required
• Effective skills in communication
• Excellent computer skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent ability to interact with others
• Enthusiastic and positive work attitude
• Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
• Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change environment
WHAT WE OFFER
• A chance to work in an open environment
• 3-6 month internship program. With the chance of further extending your time with us + compensation!
• 2 weeks of training for the customer support internship position.
• Opportunity to develop and grow within a growing company whose ambitions and set tasks are to double its revenue by 2020
• Be a part of team that contributes and are eager to helping each other
• Have an insight in other departments to understand the end to end spectrum of the business/industry
• Work alongside the CFO and CEO on a day to day basis. (Cool bonus as both individuals are fun to be around and outgoing.
• We provide the freedom for you to work remotely or in the office once the training program is complete.
• And last but not least, we love to see new faces! So apply now and see if you get a chance to work with us!
If you are an outgoing person with a passion for customer service and have an interest in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply to join a team of people just like you!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.